Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paul & Kristen's Homemade Hot Chocolate

When we went to visit our friends, Paul & Kristen, in Denver last year we were completely spoiled by their homemade hot chocolate. For part of our wedding present, they finally shared the recipe with us. Hope they don't mind that I'm unleashing their drinkable secret....

Ingredients:
1 8 qt. box powdered milk
1 lb. box Nestle's Quick
1 (8 oz.) jar coffee creamer (I use french vanilla)
1/2 box powdered sugar

What to do:
Mix together!
Use 1/3 cup mix to 1 cup hot water
Top with whip cream or marshmallows


We have already enjoyed several cool nights on our porch, delcious cocoa in hand! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kate-I love your blog! Also, I love this hot chocolate...my Mom has always made it and it wasn't until I was old enough to realize how wonderful it truly was that I appreciated it. Miss you! Let's talk soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn!! Hi!
    Thanks for following my blog! I miss you too and would love to talk soon. We're having company this weekend, but I will call and see if I can reach you next week.
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete